Friday, October 9, 2009

what's their problem!

i really dunno how to survive at this family...
people here are so selfish..although is my family..

today come back from schl..
me> ba..becuz i do the AJK things so need to but saham...
dad> what things? need want ar..
I JUMP SOME PART...

dad> go ask mommy first la
me> no need to ask her la..u just give me some money can liao la..
dad>i don know la..
me> fine..nevermind[ talk in heart]
me> u call me ask mommy later she call me ask u back..
than later i ask my pets ar?!
cant u jus decide it...? is that so hard..

* * *

my mom come back from work..
mom>why u din sweep the car pouch?!
me>u got call me sweep meh? i also din come out fr house...
mom>NEED TO SAYS ONE MEH...USE UR EYE AND SEE LA..SO DIRTY!
me>O.O how i know..u didn say..==

cant u just call me to do rather than scold me!
some more HOW DO I KNOW WHAT ARE U THINKING!!!
please la..next time just tell me la..later i din do than u scold me AGAIN!

* * *
just now after tuition my brother and my mom come and fetch me...
so i told my mom got extra class for add math..
but that day is deepavali..we need to go to my dad friends house..
than i ask my mom how wor?
my exam coming la..

mom>u don't know when is deepavali ar?! even ghost no need to see calender also know la
me>how i know?i don even celecrate that day..than schl monday off...friday also off..
i really don know la..u no need to say like that right..

bro>no need to go tuition la!
me>but exam coming!
bro>than DON GO to dad friends hse la! since u wan to tuition!

skip some conversation...

me> don go than don go la! WHAT SO BIG DEAL!
bro>than u go tuition ur own lo..walk there by ur own la..[start to yell]
me>call people fetch la! so easy..
mom>stop fighting la..
me> if some one don talk i wont fight..
bro>DIAM LA!! U WAN ME TO SLAP U IZIT?!

so i keep queit or not the car will brust..
i really duno u wan la..people talking than u say so much for wat!!
IS NON-OF-UR- BUIS-NESS!! OKAYS!

everytime just know how to shout and scold..so..?ur voice louder than how..
u think that u so clever ar?! har!!! just know how to say ownself very this very that..
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
to me u r talking ****SHIT!!

i don mind u r SEEING THIS POST OR NOT..
u wan to put password on the computer?! this not the 1st time..
p/s DON THINK THAT U R THE GENIUS IN THIS HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment