Saturday, October 9, 2010

they call themselves correct!

just hate ppl that decided everything in the last min..mostly my p****t..

i have plan everything even my friend had come my house and just a call.
everything gone!

WHAT ALSO U SAID! THAN  I NO NEED TO SPEAK LAR!

at first i ask u all got dinner or not than u say u don't know.
so, it mean don have lah
than u call back and find mother,i said not in. that time my friend still haven come yet

one hours later,u call back and tell mom that have dinner tonight
than my frIEnd came ady. GOOD SO HOW?
i said i don't want to go for d dinner  than u said just go!
my mom: u so smart go to art class by urself lah!
i said than my friend how? u said call her go back lah! or call her come with us..
i said : what?! u want ppl to come to ours famliy gathering ar?than i one by one intro ar?!
i started to yell: WHY U GUYS DO THINGS LIKE THAT ONE? just now when u call back why don u tell me?! than i can call her don come la
my mom say: THIS UR POON FAMILY STYLE? U DON KNOW AR?!


d*d, don say until is my faught like that..pls u're the one who SAID!
 and my friend(u will know who are u) just look like this---; MyEm0.Com
if i m not wrong..
I JUST LOOJ LIKE THIS--->
MyEm0.Com
http://www.smileycodes.info
 second




http://www.smileycodes.infolastly~



SHUT UP IS THE BEST THING TO KEEP THEM SHUT UP, UNDERSTAND?

No comments:

Post a Comment