Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hand-sew Pouch

Recently, i am so into sewing and of course FABRICS!  I browse through Pinterest and saw some tutorial on Pouch or small purse. So i decided to sew one myself. Is my first time thou! I follow the instruction from here. And of course i change the measurement.



Front view

Back View

Inside view *ignore my messy table*


It is 100% hand stitch since i have no idea how to use my mom sewing machine. The zipper part look a bit off due to my not professional sewing technique. Still improving! Oh well, i am still finding what to do with my fabric scrap.

The fabric i bought from Pipit Zakka Store for Rm 11 on Fabric Fest. The original retailer is from MayMay Shop .

For more fabric and craft material you can visit MayMay Shop. Their fabrics are super cute! Love it!

Love,
Chervie

No comments:

Post a Comment